Sunday, April 25, 2010

CONTENTED.... for now

CONTENTED
for now

First of all,
I want to say Hello,
to all my friends.
I have missed you all so much.
It has been very busy here of late.
Work has picked up once more,
and I have been kept very busy.
Also have found an apt,
and my roommate and I are in the process of moving.
doing most of it after I get home from work
BUT
I did finally have a chance to go home for a few days,
if nothing else.
Home to the safe harbour of my husbands arms and love.

The boat ride seemed to take forever.
But finally we were pulling into harbour.

As I stood on deck waiting for the ship to dock
my heart did a double flip
For I have spotted my sailor man
Standing alone on the shore
with only the gulls soaring above
I know he saw me, for he waved to me,
and his smile was a welcoming beacon
for a very lonely wife.

It seemed to take forever for the boat to dock,
but finally we were tied to the dock
As we disembarked and made our way to Customs,
I could have sworn that
everyone on board ship
was in front of me,
and walking as slow as possible.
How I wish I could sprout winds
Then
There he is.
Standing in the exit doorway
His smile seemed to light up the whole room
My eyes could only see the light in his
and the brightness of his smile.
My heat fills with so much joy and love,
and sure I am that is will burst.
My heart is beating  like a thousand base drums.
And sure I am that everyone can hear it's beat

Then the strangest thing happened,
I felt someone nudging me.
Telling me that I was next.
But, how could this be,
for sure I am,
that everyone on board ship
is in front of me.
I realize that the Customs Agent is calling me as well.

The Custom's Agent then says to me,
"You seem a tad distracted,Ma'am"
"Would it have anything to do with the gentleman
whose pacing in yonder doorway!?"
All I could do was blush, and say "Oh Yes."
(And me who never blushes)

I try very hard to concentrate on his questions,
and do manage to answer them all,
with him only having to draw my attention back
a time or two.

Finally he says to me,( with twinkling eyes)
"Well little Lady, I believe you best be on your way,
to the gentleman who is so patiently awaiting you"
"And, Have a good evening."

Well, I believe I must have flowen from there to my sailor's arms,
for I no remember walking to him.
and nothing ever felt so go, nor as welcome
as when his arms wrapped so lovingly and protectively around me,
and his lips met mine,
and our heartbeats became as one.
The thundering sound of our  heartbeats
seemed to have been joined
by the applauding of my fellow passengers.
It seems they all heard my sailor man say

"Welcome home Wife."

I am safe,
I am loved and protected.
I am home,

There were many people waiting for us when we arrived home.
Seems all my new friends and family had come to welcome me home,
if only for a short visit.
There were lots of teasing, laughter,and  hugs and a fantastic pot luck supper.

As sailor man and I did clean up,
He slid behind me,
and held me so close
that I could feel his heartbeat.
Soon his hands were wondering
lovingly and passively over me,
teasing my bottom with gentle and suggestive squeezes and rubs,
and gentle swats from time to time.
Was not long before my jeans were sliding down over my hip,
and from there it was a very short trip to being over his knee.
the spanking was pleasurable,
HOWEVER
that was soon to change.
Sailor reminded my of my very bad attitude on St Paddy's Day,
And that he had warned me several time to watch my attitude,
But, I had paid him no never mind.
I told my sailor man I was very sorry, and tried to explain.
he said my apology was accepted,
but that it would not get me out of
the spanking I had earned.
The spanking then changed,
His gentle hand became hard as steel.
As sailor continued to lecture me about my attitude
he switched to a paddle,
I kept telling him I was sorry,
and he kept saying I was indeed going to be very sore( sorry).

Then suddenly his hand was once again
very gentle and loving.

I slid from his knees to pleasure my husband
to show him how much I love and respect him
and how grateful I am
that he cares and loves me so much
that he will take me in hand when need be,
and not allow me to get into these snits
and get away with them.

Our love making is always great,
But this night it was out of this world

The last thing I remember as I drifted of to sleep,
Was my sailor man pulling me just a tad closer to him,
(if that was possible)
I feel so warm and safe in his arms,
I am surrounded by his love and protection.
I am home.



4 comments:

Lil Sam said...

Hello My friends,
Well it seems my PC is still acting up. going to have to take it back into the shop. It is sending double and triple of everything. as well as saving 3 of every thing I save.
Hugs to all
Lil sam

Florida Dom said...

That was a lovely reunion with your sailor man.

Nice to see you so happy.

And hope you get your PC fixed.

FD

Baby Girl said...

A simply lovely post, Lil Sam! What a wonderful reunion! I'm so very happy for you! :)

Take care and enjoy!
Baby Girl :)

Elysia said...

lil sam,
Sorry for your computer troubles! I just loved your post so much! I felt as if I were standing behind you in line to get off of the boat. The anticipation filled me as well! What a joyous reunion! Sorry about your Ps, but how very comforting that he remembered, and brought the two of you back *together* in the right place.
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful story.
Hugs,
Elysia